Cockroach Janta Party founder says website taken down, Instagram account hacked
Join our WhatsApp Community to receive travel deals, free stays, and special offers!
- Join Now -
Join our WhatsApp Community to receive travel deals, free stays, and special offers!
- Join Now -

The Union government has taken down the website of the satirical political campaign Cockroach Janta Party, its creator Abhijit Dipke claimed on Saturday.
In a social media post, Dipke said that 10 lakh persons had signed up as members of the campaign on the website.
Six lakh had also signed a petition demanding the resignation of Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, he added. This came in light of the undergraduate National Eligibility cum Entrance Test being cancelled following a paper leak.
“Why is the government so scared of cockroaches?” Dipke said. “But this dictatorial behaviour is opening the eyes of India’s youth. Our only crime is we were demanding a better future for ourselves. But you can’t get rid of us that easily. We’re working on a new home right now. Cockroaches never die.”
The government has taken down our iconic website - https://t.co/l6i6Ry8h5S.
10 Lakh cockroaches had signed up on our website has members.
6 Lakh cockroaches had signed a petition to demand the resignation of Dharmendra Pradhan.
Why is the government so scared of cockroaches?…— Abhijeet Dipke (@abhijeet_dipke) May 23, 2026
Earlier in the day, Dipke stated that the Instagram account of the satirical political campaign had been hacked.
He added that his personal Instagram account had also been hacked. Meta, the parent company of Instagram, had taken down...
Read more
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Angry
0
Sad
0
Wow
0

