Israel says it will probe 2024 killing of five-year-old Hind Rajab in Gaza
Join our WhatsApp Community to receive travel deals, free stays, and special offers!
- Join Now -
Join our WhatsApp Community to receive travel deals, free stays, and special offers!
- Join Now -

The Israeli military on Wednesday said that it is launching a criminal investigation into the 2024 killing of five-year-old Hind Rajab in Gaza, AP reported.
In January 2024, Rajab and her family were fleeing Gaza city when their vehicle was allegedly shelled by the Israeli forces. Rajab was trapped inside the car and found dead 12 days later after Israeli forces withdrew from the area. Six of her family members and two paramedics who were trying to rescue them were also killed.
Rajab’s killing became a global symbol of the suffering faced by the children in Gaza because of the conflict.
The incident took place while Israel carried out unprecedented air and ground strikes on Gaza, leaving more than 73,300 persons dead. The Israeli military’s offensive in Gaza had begun in October 2023 after the Palestinian militant group Hamas killed 1,200 persons during its incursion into southern Israel and took hostages.
The Israel Defense Forces had previously denied involvement in the killing. Months after the incident, it had said that a preliminary probe found that its forces were “not present near the vehicle or within firing range” of the car, CNN reported.
On Wednesday, the Israeli military also said that it will investigate the killing of 15 paramedics in Rafah city in March 2025, the news...
Read more
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Angry
0
Sad
0
Wow
0

