Learn How To Make Rasmalai Recipe from Chef Archana Arte only on Ruchkar Mejwani. रसमलाई is an Indian Sweets Recipe originating from Bengali cuisine. Watch this Recipe in Marathi and make this Rasmalai at your home in simple, quick and easy method and share your experience with us in the comments below.
½ litre Milk
4-5 tbsp. Sugar
2 tbsp. Milk Powder
1 tsp. Cardamom Powder
1½ tbsp. Almonds and Pistachios, finely chopped
½ tsp. Orange Food Colouring
- In a saucepan, add milk, sugar, milk powder and bring it to a boil.
- Once the milk boils lower the flame and add cardamom powder, almonds, pistachios and orange food colouring.
- Turn the flame off and pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Squeeze the sugar syrup out of Rasgullas and soak them in the milk mixture.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
Delicious Rasmalai is ready to serve! HAPPY COOKING!
Host: Archana Arte
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts